Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for 2012 event (held in February 2013)
- The Awards are open to any business based within an ‘S’ postcode and all members of Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and must be submitted using the official entry forms.
- Entries must be in English and received by 5.00pm on the deadline date
- All applications to be submitted through the website. No word documents, pdfs, faxed, posted, or emailed forms will be accepted.
- Applicants must be authorised to enter their organisation into the awards programme.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the relevant information for their entry, which will become the property of Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and will not be returned. Text and information from the application may be used on the night, and Sheffield Chamber reserve the right to use such information.
- The organisers reserve the right to audit any or all information supplied by an entrant and each entrant agrees to assist the organisers in any such audit in every way possible.
- For any applicant knowingly providing false information on their application, the organisers reserve the right to withdraw any award to that organisation, to publicise the withdrawal, and present the award to another applicant.
- Winning entries may be publicised. Applicants are responsible for making appropriate arrangements to protect any intellectual property associated with their application.
- Entry does not grant an organisation rights to use the Awards' name, logo or images without the express written approval of the Sheffield Chamber of Commerce. Winners may be granted permission to use an Awards logo for a limited period to promote their achievement.
- The judges reserve the right to alter award categories in the light of entries received. They reserve the right to cancel an awards category.
- The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to individuals or organisations to the awards ceremony or to remove any persons deemed to be acting inappropriately.
- The shortlisting of an application does not include any complimentary places to the awards ceremony. All places must be booked at the standard ticket price regardless of your application's success.
- By submitting an application, your details will be passed onto judges, partners and sponsor organisations involved with the awards.
- By registering for the awards, you agree to these terms and conditions.